Fleur le Cordeur “Roelene” Mask
Available for dispatch within 1 business day.
5 Layer Contoured Cloth Face Mask with Self-Tie Straps
- Made to Western Cape Government recommended standards.
- Reusable and machine washable
- Sold as a single mask
For the minimalist looking for a bit of detail, the "Roelene" print by Fleur le Cordeur features a modern palette of soft whites, blacks and greens allowing for bold contrast with a crisp, fresh finish.
Made in collaboration with Fleur Le Cordeur Floral Design and La Perle Fabric Print & Decor. Strap colours vary from mask to mask to suit each mask's individual print. The final print on your mask may vary from the prints on the samples photographed.
100% of Fleur le Cordeur and La Perle's proceeds will go to Bowl of Africa to help feed the hungry. For every two masks purchased, Bowl of Africa can feed an adult for a week and for every mask you buy you can feed a child for a whole month!
Layers consist of:
- Outer Layer Printed Cotton
- Double Inner Layer Fine Cotton
- Breathable Non-Woven Spunbond
- Soft Touch Cotton Lining
Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.
Available for dispatch to the courier within 1 business day. Delivery may take up to 4 business days once the order has been dispatched and collected by the courier due to lockdown regulations.
The Fit and Feel:
- The mask should be fastened tightly tying the straps at the back of the head; one at the crown and one at the base of the skull.
- The mask should fit snuggly around the face and cover the nose and mouth completely.
- When wearing the mask with glasses, please allow for the glasses to warm up. This will help reduce the fogging. Adjust the mask and glasses to a comfortable position, this will vary from person to person.
- At first the mask should feel slightly uncomfortable when breathing. This is normal and your body and breathing will adjust in a few minutes.
- Masks must be washed daily after use.
- All masks must be washed on a hygiene wash or high temperature wash before wearing it for the first time.
- While still wet/damp use your hands to re-shape the mask if necessary.
- Iron when dry.
Returns & Exchanges:
- Due to the nature of this product we have a strict no return/refund policy.
- Exchanges can only be made if there has been a manufacturing flaw.
- Once you have received a shipping confirmation with your waybill/tracking number we cannot cancel the order.
- Orders can be cancelled and refunded before a shipping confirmation has been sent.
Shpickle, Janita Toerien (Pty)Ltd, Janita Toerien Atelier (Pty)Ltd, its employees and associates cannot be held liable should a person contract COVID-19 while wearing a mask purchased from their online platforms.
Shpickle and Janita Toerien has taken all measures to produce and manufacture a high quality product that follows the guidelines and standards set out by local and national government. While we are confident in the quality of our product, wearing a face mask is only one of the precautionary measures that should be taken to prevent the spread of the disease. Each and every individual should still take all precautions to keep themselves and their families safe. Preventative measures include the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice social distancing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a flexed elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Find more information on the official SA Coronavirus website.